Couples and Relationship Workshop
Topics will be determined by the needs of the group and can include:
- What brought you together?
- What is the purpose of your relationship?
- A communication tool that enhances connection even while exploring differences
- How to reduce conflict and increase shared energy
- Common relationship dynamics—creative and difficult
- What to do when you get caught in a difficult dynamic
- Decision making: a battle of wills or a creative cooperation
- Relationship norms: how they are developed and how they can be changed if needed
- How relationships are designed to survive, develop and transform
- Relationships that create: children, ideas, projects and spaces of value
- The substance of connection…
- What it is
- How to build and sustain it
- What to do when it gets depleted and lose connection
Who is this for?
Couples, friends and colleagues. There will be room for 12 pairs with first choice being couples.
The workshop will be focused on people in a committed, intimate relationship. Since not everyone is in a coupled relationship, the workshop is also open to anyone in a friendship or working relationship as long you come together. Everyone will be working together as a pair as well as in the group as a whole.
This seminar is aimed for couples (partners, friends)
3 days workshop from 10.00 – 18.00 hrs.
Not known yet
Sosts (per person)
€ 625,- excl. boarding and stay.
Day stay (obligatory) incl. coffee/tea/lunch about € 40,- per day.
Conference centre Drakenburg in Baarn
Yes, we want to register for the Couples and Relationship workshop with David Reis.
* We would like to have an indication about the number of people who want to stay overnight in Drakenburg.