Heart & Sexuality Advanced one year program – international
This Advanced Program pays attention to the further psychosexual development in different adult stages.
We focus on the following questions:
- How can we keep our sexual flow alive and regulate it until older age?
- How can we take our natural curiosity, excitement and innocence into adulthood and cultivate those qualities?
- How can we find and nourish sustainable intimate relationships?
- How can we work together as a couple that the relationship will bear fruit?
- How can we deeply connect without loosing our freedom?
- How can we use the qualities of our parents and ancestors to discover and follow our deepest longings?
- How can we use the past as source for strength and wisdom to create our future with consciousness?
The advanced training continues to build up on what we have learned in the basic training. Tools to reach sexual authenticity and dignity and to solve problems in and with intimate relationships will be given.
People who have followed the basic training and want to deepen their process.
24 days spread over four blocks of six days.
Dates (Thursday to Tuesday)
20-25 January 2022
28 April – 3 May 2022
22-27 September 2022
8-13 December 2022
Each block starts on the first day at 6 p.m. and ends on the last day at 5 p.m.
Centrum de Horst, Winterswijk-Meddo (the Netherlands)
€ 3300 excl. accommodation and subgroup costs.
The accommodation costs per block approximately € 380* on the basis of a double room, including meals and overnight stays, to be paid on the spot.
(* price level 2021, price increases in 2022 possible)
Subgroups: € 100 per session, to be paid to the subgroup leader.
Yes, I want to register for the next H&S Advanced International one year Program