Introductory workshop to the NARM course
The NeuroAffective Relational Model for Healing Developmental Trauma
This workshop provides an overview of developmental trauma from the perspective of the NeuroAffective Relational Model (NARM) and introduces participants to the basic concepts of NARM’s theoretical and clinical approach.
- The reciprocal relationship between nervous system dysregulation and identity distortion
- The five basic biological needs and their developmental psychological significance
- The function of adaptive survival strategies in regard to unmet basic needs
- The five adaptive survival strategies in NARM, their corresponding identity distortions and how they influence adult life
- Working in present time, the significance of dual awareness and somatic mindfulness
- The implicit intention of emotions and their psychobiological completion
- The four pillars of process work
- The NARM healing cycle and integration top-down and bottom-up
- Orientation: the 2-year NARM training course
Psychologists, Psychotherapists, Bodypsychotherapists, Traumatherapists (SE and others), Healthcare Professionals, Coaches grounded in psychodynamic and psychological understanding with a at least 2 years in practice.
The workshop will be taught in English.
2 days workshop from 10.00 – 18.00 hrs.
Not known yet in 2023
€ 295,- for the 2-day training.
Not known yet
Yes, I want to register for the Introductory workshop NARM 2023, with Michael Mokrus.