NeuroAffective Meditation | Training
The quality of our lives exists not in the events that we experience, but in how we engage with those events. During good times and bad, practicing – playing with – a sense of listening or surrendering in the direction of Grace, of the Wholeness in Life, can help us to rest in a deeper current of awareness.
The awareness practices will start with deepening our sense of the three levels of the triune brain and the aliveness they hold:
- In the autonomic nervous system – deepening our sense of vitality and arousal regulation
- In the limbic system – resting with emotions, heart feelings and relationships
- In the prefrontal cortex – exploring how thoughts, images, insights and narratives dance in the spaciousness of our mind.
The workshop will offer:
- guided meditations to deepen and refine the awareness and presence of the participants,
- balancing energy exercises and compassion exercises for everyday use
- meditative interaction processes
- an ancient archetypal mandala exercise for balancing the nervous system
- brief lectures on meditation, trauma and the triune brain
- plenum dialogues about theory and experiences
Participants should bring comfortable clothing and are welcome to bring their own meditation gear. Some prior experience with meditation is preferable. If you want to use a meditation cushion, you should bring your own cushion. Only normal chairs are available.
You can find some of Marianne's other meditations here.
– someone with some experience in meditation.
September 28 – October 1, 2023
Day 1-3: 10.00 – 13.00 and 15.00 – 18.00
Day 4: 9.00 – 13.00 and 14.00 – 15.00
|Plenair room, lunch & koffie/thee||Price:
|Dinner & overnight stay (price per night)||Shared room:
|Private room (on availability):
€91 incl. breakfast*€36,50 dinner incl. 2 drinks*
*Costs are based on previously known prices, and are subject to change.